To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience during the pandemic there is a need for measures that decrease the risk of contracting and spreading COVID.
We would like to ask all members of the concert audiences to do several things.
1. We encourage you to take a precautionary lateral flow test at home before the concert. If the result is positive please stay at home and follow government advice to arrange a further test and self isolate.
2. If you are suffering from any symptoms of concern, please do STAY AT HOME.
3. On arrival please use the hand sanitiser provided at the venue.
4. The use of face masks is advised and encouraged within the venue and throughout the concert. Face masks will be available if you would like one.
5. Please do not attend a concert if you, or someone you have been in contact with, has tested positive or feels unwell.
If the concert for which you have tickets is cancelled due to Government COVID-19 guidance you will be contacted and reimbursed.
Thank you for helping to keep our concerts safe for everyone to enjoy. We are looking forward to welcoming you to the events.